Saturday, February 7, 2015

GOOD NIGHT

Psalm 27:4 One thing I have desired of the LORD, That will I seek: That I may dwell in the house of the LORD All the days of my life, To behold the beauty of the LORD, And to inquire in His temple.

There is something I desire from the Lord; I will seek it with all my might,
I want to spend time in His house; for me this will be sheer delight.
When I worship in His house I see the beauty of the Lord, and I pray,
Oh the joy of fellowship sweet as I commune with Him day by day.(RP)

Margie had a good night for which we are thankful. Our Bible class attendance was down due to travel and or illness for some. Our class was lively, fun, and good participation. I always give a lesson from my collection of "God's Handiwork of Nature" which the class enjoys. Our son just got off the phone with us and we enjoy the Saturday morning visits with him. Sometimes he is here on Saturday but today is working at home. There is a Valentine dinner tonight at our church. A good pastor friend of ours is the speaker. Thanks to each of you for your prayer support. 

No comments: