Friday, February 6, 2015

HIGHLIGHT

Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For My yoke is easy and My burden is light. Matthew 10:29-30

To be linked to Jesus is a wonderful thing; from Him we learn so much,
His gentleness and loving heart refresh us because of his tender touch.
In Him there is rest for troubled souls; seek Him and you will find out,
His yoke is easy and His burden light; with Him there is never a doubt.(RP)

Needless to say, Friday is the highlight of the week for us. We gather with about three dozen others to study I Thessalonians. Our class has studied several books already. We move into II Thessalonians in a few weeks, then the class will choose the next book we study. Margie did NOT have a good night last night. She left me a note to awaken her at 7:30. When she went to bed last night she asked that I call her at 7:00.  But that changed during the night so she wants another half-hour. I wish I could transfer some of my sleep ability to her, but we know that's not possible. Thanks for your interest. We appreciate your prayers. 

No comments: