Friday, February 27, 2015

CARDS & PHONE CALLS

John 12:32 
And I, if I am lifted up from the earth, will draw all peoples to Myself.

What the world needs is Jesus; we must tell them the story,
There is no choice on our part; the command is mandatory.
If we will just faithfully lift up Jesus by our lives and lips today,
He will use what we have done for Him in an ordinary way.
When He is proclaimed,people are drawn to Jesus our Lord,
And I assure you dear Christian, when done, this is your reward.(RP)

Margie had a restless night, but is doing okay this morning. We are in the countdown to attending the Bible class. Yesterday was a refreshing day. I received many calls and several cards for my 84th. We are so thankful for good health. Our afternoon prayer meeting yesterday was a blessing. Today we still have a doctor's appointment for Margie in Lynden after the Bible class. Thank you for praying. 


No comments: