Wednesday, February 18, 2015

THERAPY

For you were once darkness, but now you are light in the Lord. Walk as children of 
light. Ephesians 5:8

Before I met the Savior I was weary and undone,
Darkness filled my soul and I really had no fun.
Then I met the Master; Who saved me from my sin,
He forgave my sins and gave me a new life to begin.
Now I shine for Jesus who gives me strength every day,
And helps me walk for Him and put Him on display.
(RP)

Margie cut down on her therapy sessions to one a week. She does therapy at home which prepares her for the sessions with the professional. We go this morning for her Wednesday schedule. Margie's stomach discomfort was much less yesterday for which we are grateful. Perhaps the antibiotics are clearing up the problem the doctor found at the walk-in clinic last week.  We hope and pray so.  Thank YOU for praying. 

No comments: