Thursday, May 30, 2013

Two schedules

The heavens declare the glory of God; the skies proclaim the work of his hands.
Psalms 19

Everywhere we look we see God's work, in nature and so many things,
Each beautiful sight thrills my soul for sure, and to my heart joy brings,
God's creation declares His glory each day, and the work of His hands displays,
And each time I reflect on these things, my heart is filled with His praise(RP)

We will be going out two times today for different things.  The main event is the regular Thursday afternoon prayer meeting. I put the finishing touches to my Bible study today and continue my never ending pursuit of more pictures for the Brazil book. I digitized all our 35 mm slides from Brazil, but apparently did not get them all.  We are missing some from our time in Natal, Brazil.  I will go through all the slides and determine if I left some out.  That will be a chore, but I am ready for it. Thanks for your prayer support.  

No comments: