Saturday, May 4, 2013

Intensify

VERSE FOR THE DAY

Psalm 51:2-3 
Wash me thoroughly from my iniquity,And cleanse me from my sin.For I acknowledge my transgressions,And my sin is always before me.

Cleansing comes because of God's love, through the blood of Jesus His Son,
From the cross and empty tomb He came, that's where God's work was done.
God washed away our sins by His grace, how wonderful His love for us,
We acknowledge we are sinners,and know God will help us, and that's a plus.
(RP)

We are intensifying our work on the Brazil book.  I sent to Margie's iPad the file of all the stories and she is once again going through them.  She is making note of any needed changes and I correct them in the master copy.  We must get serious about this because July will be here before we know it. Margie did not feel well yesterday afternoon but thankfully had a good night. We enjoyed the Bible class yesterday morning.  Soon we will terminate for this session and start up again in September.  My brother stopped by for a  snack in the afternoon and we always enjoy the visit.  Thank you for your faithful prayers for us.  We appreciate it. 

No comments: