Sunday, May 26, 2013

Mask

Acts 20:35 
I have shown you in every way, by laboring like this, that you must support the weak. And remember the words of the Lord Jesus, that He said, 'It is more blessed to give than to receive.

Our concern for people is encouraged, by the example of the Apostle Paul,
His efforts were great as he worked, and no problem for him was too small.
He supported the weak, and so should we, as we meet them day by day,
And to give is better than receiving, this is what Jesus would say.(RP)

Margie used a different mask with the c-pap machine and it worked well. We never could get it to fit properly, but last night it worked.  Yesterday my brother was here and our grandson Nathan dropped in and we all had a good visit.  I continued my work on the Bible class and did some necessary shopping. I also picked up some medication for my upcoming dental work.  The medical experts claim that after major surgery, one should have an antibiotic one hour prior to any dental work.  Margie & I will have our teeth cleaned Tuesday. This morning we go to Sunday School and the morning service. Thanks for your prayers.

No comments: