Sunday, May 5, 2013

The Lord's Day

VERSE FOR THE DAY

2 Samuel 22:47 
The LORD lives! Blessed be my Rock! Let God be exalted, The Rock of my salvation!

How I praise the Lord above, because he lives and I know it's so,
He's my Rock and Savior which means more than any can know.
I will exalt His name today as I sing and read and pray,
And will let others know I love Him as I go about my way.
(RP)

We look forward to being in church today.  It is always good to have fellowship and study the Word in Sunday School and the morning service. We had a full day yesterday.  Margie is doing the second read of our Brazil book stories to fine tune it and discover any discrepancies or errors.  Margie had a good night for which we are thankful. Yesterday Harold came by to have a green stuffed pepper I prepared in the morning and a piece of pie Margie had for him. Thanks so much for your prayers. 

No comments: