Saturday, May 25, 2013

Finally

The LORD is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? 
The LORD is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid?
Psalms 27:1

Christ is life and salvation for all who will receive him as Lord,
And when this is done He is your Savior and great reward. 
When He is the strength of your life, no fears assail you soul,
Your life is given to Him and our Lord takes full control.(RP)

Finally Margie got to sleep last night.  It took a long time and thankfully she was able to sleep in this morning.  Yesterday there were twenty-five in the Bible class.  We have one more class this season. My brother joined us in the late afternoon for a bite to eat and raved about the rhubarb/blueberry pie Margie baked for him.  I admit it was delicious.  But I will save the rest for him.  We have several things on the list to do today so better get started.  Thanks for praying. 

No comments: