Saturday, July 30, 2016

TRIAL

Colossians 3:23-24 
And whatever you do, do it heartily, as to the Lord and not to men, knowing that from the Lord you will receive the reward of the inheritance; for you serve the Lord Christ.

So much of what is done today is done for men to see,
The Apostle Paul instructs us here, that this should never be.
What we do should be joyously done and only for the Lord,
Then we can know without a doubt that this will not be ignored.
So please my friend remember this that God gives rich rewards,
And serving the Lord brings rich dividends because He, our acts records. (RP)

Rawlie invited me for coffee this morning. I am going to see if I can take all the "activity".  It will be a test run for tomorrow's church service. I want to attend, so will give this a try this morning to see how things go. Thanks for praying. 

No comments: