Tuesday, July 26, 2016

CURING THE PROBLEM

Jesus looked at them and said, With man this is impossible, but not with God; all things are possible with God. Mark 10:27

Impossible things are not so with God,
He's the One who can do this and more.
So trust Him believer, our God is so great.
And He'll answer you with blessings galore.(RP)

I knew I had to see the doctor yesterday. He determined I had gastroenteritis and prescribed a high-powered antibiotic. I am now 3 pills into the ordeal and can sense an improvement in things. I am grateful. I am also weak. This is a tough one. It has been very hard on Margie, and we are thankful for friends who have helped us. It is also a blessing to have our son with us all week. He is working on one of their places in town. We sincerely thank you for your prayers. 

No comments: