Wednesday, July 27, 2016

ONE MORE PILL TO GO

2 Corinthians 5:17 
Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new.

The best place to be in this troubled world, is secure in a steadfast place, 
And the wonderful fact of this marvelous place is that it is free and all of grace.
Jesus gives new life, to all who acknowledge their sin; new life begins this way,
He forgives sin, and fills one with joy, and for each one this is a new day. (RP)

This gastroenteritis is no playground experience. With one pill tonight, the medication is finished. I hope that it will finish my ailment. I am very weak this morning. I was unable to attend elder meeting last night. It was just not advisable to push myself more. To do ANYTHING takes much out of me. I practically have no appetite. I force myself to ingest food, otherwise I stay weaker. I do not know what my progress of recover will be. I am trying to at least be able to attend morning worship service. Please pray I can. 

No comments: