Sunday, July 31, 2016

NOT SURE YET

The LORD is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The LORD is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1 

The Lord for us is many things, but light and salvation are supreme,
Before we walked in darkness and all was dreary and upstream,
Then we met the Savior, and he gave new hope for sure,
And oh how great it is to have Him and be saved and so secure.
He is now our strength for living, and with Him we are not afraid,
So march on dear Christians, and do not be dismayed.
(RP)

I am not real sure yet if we will be able to go to church this morning. Margie had a BAD night. She is up now, but very tired.  She rested in the afternoon and that may have prevented her having a good night. 
Slowly I am regaining strength. It is a slow process,but I am encouraged with the progress. Thanks so much for praying.  

No comments: