Thursday, July 14, 2016

BEAUTIFUL DAY

Rejoice with those who rejoice, and weep with those who weep.Romans 12:15

God gives Christians jobs to do; He expects them to do them well,
When done God's way the world will know that His plan is really swell.
When sorrow comes to people here, God asks you to weep with them,
You also laugh with the glad, this action is worth more than a costly gem. (RP)

The weather here in Ferndale is good. We do not complain. The sun is shining this morning. I just watered the flowers. I wish I had a greener thumb with them. I care a lot about them (flowers) but I do not think I am a very good caregiver. There is much I need to learn. Margie will have her hair done this morning then we go to prayer meeting in the afternoon. Last night we attended our connection meeting where the film "War Room" was shown. We did not stay for all of it. Margie had to get home. thanks for praying. 


No comments: