Tuesday, July 19, 2016

PERU TEAM

But whoever listens to me will dwell safely, and will be secure, without fear of evil. Proverbs 1:33

A call to listen to God, and do what He commands,
Is for us all, and we better heed; this He demands.
If we desire safety and a place that is very secure,
Keep obeying Him, and you have hope that is sure. (RP)

According to Helen Steele, team leader for the Peru Team, they are on the way home today. They arrive tomorrow sometime.  We have prayed much for them, and we are sure the reports we hear later on will be a blessing. I was shocked to hear that our credit card which pays most of our utilities, was compromised. It has been cancelled, and I will have to go through accounts and indicate withdrawals not made by me. US Bank claims they will cover those fraudulent withdrawals. I surely hope so. Thanks for praying.  

No comments: