Sunday, December 27, 2015

TO CHURCH WE GO

John 10:14-15 
I am the good shepherd; and I know My sheep, and am known by My own. As the Father knows Me, even so I know the Father; and I lay down My life for the sheep.

Oh what a good Shepherd He is; He knows everyone of His sheep,
He knows them all the time no matter where they - awake or asleep.
And we who own Him as our Shepherd, we also know Him very well,
We have His blessing and know that with Him we shall one day dwell.
The Shepherd knows the Father and the Father knows Him; it is great,
And our Shepherd lays down His life for us; no one this love can berate. (RP)

We look forward to church this morning there will be no Sunday School, so we start at 10:30 for the worship service. Our son will be arriving this afternoon. I am still nursing what has turned into a sinus discomfort. Perhaps the druggist will have something to suggest for relief. Yesterday was a leisurely day. We started again on chapters for our next book about Shepherds. It brings back very special memories.  Thanks for praying.

No comments: