Thursday, December 17, 2015

BACK TO NORMAL

Genesis 2:18 
And the Lord God said, It is not good that man should be alone; I will make him a helper comparable to him. 

When things started out in this world long ago, Adam was all alone,
It was not good so God made him a mate,someone he had never known.
Now married and in a beautiful spot, surely things will be okay,
Their duty was set to glorify God, and His every command obey.
Eve was now Adam's companion, and together their family began, 
History tells us this story of the first couple: a woman and a man.
Marriage is God's holy institution, and we tell our story with glee,
I am thankful for my God-given spouse; for us this is the key.(RP)

We are hoping today is back to normal. I haven't been out since last Saturday, trying to "nurse" this cold. I take Margie to the hairdresser this morning and get some necessary groceries. If that works out okay we will go to afternoon prayer meeting. Thanks for praying.

No comments: