Monday, December 14, 2015

RECOVERING - I HOPE

2 Timothy 3:16 
All Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness.

The word of God is an inspired book, and helps those who read it and obey,
He who ignores this word will lose his way quickly, and eventually go astray.
God's teaching is clearly given in His holy book; please consider it today,
Read it carefully and do not forget to meditate and set some time to pray.
This Book when read with purpose and delight, will correct, instruct and guide,
And you will know for certain that our Savior will constantly be by your side. (RP)

I had hoped to report that I am recovering from my cold, but I am still feeling punk.  Maybe today I will improve. Yesterday we did not go to church, but Margie sent gluten free cookies for the welcome room. She is cleaning a bathroom this morning. I started cleaning the other one, but I will not do much. This week Margie has planned some cooking, and we pray she will have strength to complete it.  Thanks for praying. 

No comments: