Wednesday, December 23, 2015

COUNTDOWN

2 Corinthians 12:9 
And He said to me, My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness.Therefore most gladly I will rather boast in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.

God's grace is a gift to us; we have need of it every single day.
God takes great delight in giving us our daily needs, as we pray.
Whatever grace He gives is sufficient for our need for right now,
And when received, we are overwhelmed and want to say wow!
God's strength is made perfect in weakness, so let us be strong,
We gladly boast when we are weak, because we won't go wrong.
May Christ's power rest upon me, because that's the place to be.
And let us live for Him so that others around us that power will see.(RP)

By the looks and sounds of things, it appears we are now in the countdown for Christmas. Margie is happy all the baking is completed, now she will direct her attention to the Christmas morning brunch here at our house. It is a yearly tradition and we look forward to it. We understand the grandchildren do too. I want to visit the bank today, get more things at the store, and vacuum the house. That should keep me busy. And I am also washing clothes this morning. It is cold and raining. They mentioned the word snow this morning but not much is forecast for our area. Thanks so much for your prayers. 

No comments: