Saturday, December 19, 2015

RAWLIE VISIT

Your word I have hidden in my heart,That I might not sin against You. Psalm 119:1

So much that's hidden in this life is certainly not very good,
And mysterious things and sinful acts that really are not understood.
But God ordains that we hide His Word deeply within our heart,
And if we do we will not sin nor from His ways depart(RP)

Bible class yesterday was well attended and the class presented me with a nice signed card by members of the class, along with a very generous offering. How nice of them. I prayed I could get through the class because I was coming out of the cold I had for a week. Yesterday afternoon our son Rawlie came for a visit. He will leave tomorrow.  Today Margie is baking more tea rings and sticky buns for Christmas brunch. Thanks for praying. 

No comments: