Saturday, December 20, 2014

POSITIVE--NEGATIVE

Isaiah 41:10 
Fear not, for I am with you; Be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, Yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.

We are a fearful people and we need God's tender care, 
He speaks to us assuredly, urging us to come in prayer.
We need not be dismayed, for His promises are true,
His strength and help are with us, always fresh and new.
Be glad, dear fellow Christian, that our God has us in mind.
And thank Him daily for His love and the fact He is so kind.(RP)

Yesterday was a blessing (positive). Margie attended the last class in our lesson on the book of Revelation. What a special conclusion to a great book of the Bible. She had a good day all the rest of that day. I am not happy to report that today her back is hurting a lot (negative).  We praise the Lord for the good days and pray more when they are not. Our family  left Phoenix this morning at 5 AM, enroute to their home here in Washington state. We pray they have a safe trip.  We are so glad we can text on our phones and keep track of their progress. Thanks for praying.

No comments: