Sunday, December 7, 2014

LIFT CHAIR

The LORD is my strength and song, And He has become my salvation; He is my God, and I will praise Him; My father's God, and I will exalt Him.
Exodus 15:2

When we are weak, we need strength and in the humdrum of life a song,
God gives us these things when we are in need, because to Him we belong.
He saved us and is our salvation, our God whom we praise all day long,
Exalt him today as you go in His way; He is our God mighty and strong.(RP)

Margie's lift chair has been her helper a long time. With her compound fracture, however, the reclining and upright movement gave great pain to her. She is using my office chair which has arms on it to aid her in helping to lift herself and into the roller. I am there to steady the roller so it won't "roll". Faithfully yesterday she used ice and hot packs on her injured spine. At night she decided to sleep in the lift chair. In the afternoon she was so exhausted, she tried it and slept for 2 hours. Last night was a test. Praise the Lord she did well, and there was no screaming pain upon getting into the standing position. And this morning she got herself up and into the roller while I was still sleeping. It appears we have a milestone here. We are thankful. Please keep praying. Her back aches plenty this morning but the ice and hot packs are being applied.  Thanks so much for praying. 

No comments: