Tuesday, December 9, 2014

GLIMMER OF HOPE

Psalm 34:4
I sought the LORD, and he answered me; he delivered me from all my fears.

Oh how the Lord must delight in those who seek His face,
He answers them and delivers them and gives them even more grace.(RP)

There is a glimmer of hope on the horizon. Last night even though Margie did not sleep well the first part of the night, she did better after that.  She said she is going to try sleeping in her bed tonight. I will have to warn her that it may be painful after her positive reaction to the lift chair she has been in for several nights.  It was the extreme pain that prompted the move to the lift chair.  It worked. This morning and all night heavy winds assailed our county. The 50 MPH winds make it very difficult to stand upright out there. Thanks so much for praying.

No comments: