Wednesday, December 17, 2014

BAKING

Psalm 25:5 
Lead me in Your truth and teach me, For You are the God of my salvation; on You I wait all the day.

Lord this is my prayer; please lead me in your truth today,
I want Your will in my life not just today, but all along the way.
Please teach me the things I need to know to glorify You,
With each lesson, please help me in the next thing I pursue.
Because You are my salvation, I delight Your will to obey, 
Help me wait patiently in life, and watch carefully what I say.(RP)

Because of Margie's illness, we did not know if she would be able to do any preparation for the Christmas brunch which is to be at our house Christmas morning. You can be sure much prayer has been made about it. Today Margie started the process of making these special pastry dainties. She will rest and do all the things she is supposed to as she heals, and hopefully accomplish the desire of her heart to make these delicious Christmas tea rings and gooey buns for the family (and neighbors). We will tell you how it goes in tomorrow's commuication. Thanks so much for praying. 

No comments: