Wednesday, December 10, 2014

E.R.

O LORD, You have searched me and known me. You know my sitting down and my rising up; ;You understand my thought afar off.You comprehend my path and my lying down, And are acquainted with all my ways..Psalm 139:1-3

Some feel so lonely and believe no one cares,
But believers know something to which nothing compares.
God knows our hearts and where we are now,
And nothing can happen that He does not allow.
So cheer up my brethren God understands all,
And will always be listening when upon Him we call.(RP)

Margie's first part of the night went well. Then at 1:45 she took a pain med, and some sleeping help. Shortly thereafter she called saying she thought she was dying. Shortness of breath and heart pain was prominent. She didn't want me to call 911. Later she said, I better call.  We did and since about 3 we have been there.  She is now in a temporary room for 2 days. She has anemia and that caused her shortness of breath..  I have a full plate today. Please pray and we thank you for it.  

No comments: