Sunday, October 5, 2014

JEWELRY PARTY

John 16:33 These things I have spoken to you, that in Me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation; but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world.

What comforting words are these today, no matter what our state,
Jesus gives peace to those who are His, and this no one can negate.
Jesus knows our tribulations in life, and promises help through them,
And cheers us up by His care and grace; for us this is quite a gem!(RP)

In grinding more coffee for Rawlie and me this morning, the machine clogged up and I had to try three times to get it ground. Finally setting it coarser, got me through.  But I will have to adjust it even more next time.  So that's the way our day started.  We are about ready to head for church now.  We trust you all have a good day as you worship.  We look forward to it very much.  Thanks so much for praying.  Yesterday Margie's jewelry party was a success, and well attended.  All the work she put into it paid off. She certainly slept well last night also after all the hard work she put into it. 

No comments: