Monday, October 6, 2014

IT'S MONDAY

Psalms 7:1O 
LORD my God, I take refuge in you; save and deliver me from all who pursue me.

In days of turmoil and strife, it is comforting to know someone cares,
Someone who listens at all times, to believers who make these prayers,
God is a refuge strong, for those who seek His mighty love,
Because they know He is with them, helping them from above. Christians have those who pursue them, trying to upset their day,
But God is their strong tower, giving relief as they walk in His way.(RP)

After a very busy week, we are glad it's Monday and we can wind down a bit.  There is plenty to do, however, so we don't really have time to sit and twiddle our thumbs.(Do people do that anymore?)  I have several things I would like to get caught up on and I am sure Margie does too.  We are super impressed with the weather. Yesterday we had to open the sliding doors in the house to freshen the air. We are thinking these days are short, winter is coming. We trust your day goes well.  Thanks for praying. 

No comments: