Saturday, December 21, 2013

Snow

Deuteronomy 11:13-14 
And it shall be that if you earnestly obey My commandments which I command you today, to love the LORD your God and serve Him with all your heart and with all your soul, 14 then I will give you the rain for your land in its season, the early rain and the latter rain, that you may gather in your grain, your new wine, and your oil.

What a wonderful promise God gave to his own as we read these words above,
They came from His heart but a command strong and clear, all from His heart of love.
The command to love and serve with heart and soul, came to them that day,
And when obeyed He would supply their needs all along the way.(RP)

It snowed Thursday night and yesterday our Bible class was canceled because the Senior Center follows the same schedule as the school system.  They were all closed yesterday.  The snow is beautiful and deer wandered through our yard off and on all day in search for food, I guess. Our son was going to spend the night her but he decided against it and will come today.  I am not certain I can get out of our driveway, but will try.  If not, I will do the necessary shoveling to clear the driveway.  Today is the first day of winter.  My brother told me a few days ago when he was in a part of Alaska working, the temperature was minus 57 degrees F.  We have only 35 degrees here.  That's a warm streak, my brother would say.  Thanks so much for praying. 

No comments: