Saturday, December 14, 2013

Communication

Titus 3:88 
This is a faithful saying, and these things I want you to affirm constantly, that those who have believed in God should be careful to maintain good works. These things are good and profitable to men.

This word is for those who have trusted Christ and their personal Savior is He,
Their job is "good works" done in Jesus name and to this we all agree.
We do this carefully as we trust the Lord and it is acknowledged by God to be good,
We profit by this in a special way as each one faithfully does what he should.(RP)

We marvel at modern communication .  Last night I had a nice visit with my brother Ernie. He is in Singapore.  When that ended, I called my other brother in Dead Horse, Alaska, and we had a great time on Skype.  The miracle of this technology is amazing, and to think their voices are so clear, it sounds as if they are sitting across the room from us as we visit thousands of miles apart. I can tell Margie is getting geared up for more preparations for the arrival of our family for Christmas brunch.  Thanks so much for praying. 

No comments: