Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Finally

And He said to them,Follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men.  
Matthew 4:19

If you don't follow Jesus you will not win men,
And we should hear this again and again.
Let's follow Jesus and bring them in,
So they receive forgiveness and freedom from sin.(RP)

We finally got our Christmas tree decorated.  We wanted to wait until our granddaughter could help but we decided it would then be just a few days before Christmas.  So we did it ourselves.  I also stuffed green peppers and distributed them to friends in the morning.  My hearing aids went "dead" on one side today so I'll have to get them fixed (I hope). They are not the dollar store variety so I am surprised one gave out this morning. Trust you all have a good day. Thanks for praying. 


No comments: