Thursday, December 12, 2013

Baking ideas

Romans 8:28 
And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose.

Oh how great to trust God's sovereignty and His providence Divine,
And to know He leads me daily with all the troubles that are mine.
He has a reason for each thing knowing best how to direct my way,
Cheer up fellow Christian, let God do His work, as you trust Him day by day.(RP)

Margie has already started her baking projects for Christmas.  I urged her to pace herself so she won't get too tired.  About all I can do is offer to clean up the kitchen which she really appreciates.  I take her to her hairdresser today.  She is unable to do these beauty things because of her arthritis.  For years she did it herself. I attempted yesterday to get our book advertisement on Facebook and Linkedin.  In fact we received 4 immediate answers from Brazil about the book.  It is amazing. Thanks for praying.

No comments: