Sunday, December 15, 2013

Almost here

Psalm 139:16 Your eyes saw my substance, being yet unformed. And in Your book they all were written,  The days fashioned for me, When as yet there were none of them.

Oh the wonder of it all - God's sovereign actions seen,
His eyes saw me when in the womb, it was indeed a scene.
His book records every part of me when yet unformed in the dark,
And imagine my days were all known to Him before I started to embark.(RP)

Yes, it's almost here.  Christmas is around the corner.  We were late this year in getting the house decorated, but this week that was taken care of.  Margie will begin tomorrow on the goodies she has planned for our Christmas brunch.  Our grandchildren are very fond of her brunch.  We look forward to it.  But today, we also look forward to church.  What a privilege to attend, study,worship, and have fellowship on this special day. Thanks for your prayer support

No comments: