Sunday, December 8, 2013

Day of rest

The LORD is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer; My God, my strength, in whom I will
trust; My shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.
Ps 18:2

When I read this verse filled with comfort so sweet, how my soul says thanks to the Lord,
He gives us so much that words can't describe the wealth and more still unexplored.(RP)

A day of rest today, we think.  It will be great to be at Sunday School and church.  We look forward to it.  We enjoyed a nice time yesterday in Mt.Vernon where Margie went to an event where handmade items were displayed for sale.  She was invited by her very dear friend and she and I both enjoyed the time.  We met with other friends we haven't seen in years.  It was fun.  We stopped at the huge Coop store for some essential items for Margie who is gluten intolerant.  We returned home and then last night attended a Sunday School class party at the Heaths.  It was a very enjoyable evening.  Thanks so much for praying.  Also, our son had a vey good day and is recovering nicely from his surgery. 

No comments: