Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Weather change

VERSE FOR THE DAY

The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom, And the knowledge of the Holy One is understanding. Proverbs 9:10

True wisdom is misunderstood today, because we don't see it God's way,
Trusting God is the starting point, and for many this is something passe.
To know God is an admirable thing, that all mankind should pursue,
Those who have done this can say, for them many blessings did accrue.
(RP)

Yesterday was a full wonderful day.  Margie had a medical appointment in late morning. I did some shopping then got her and we shopped for some groceries, then went home.  My brother Harold called on his way home from a business trip nearby and we met at a Bellingham restaurant for supper.  We had such a good time there.  Afterward, he took us to a store and to my utter delight purchased an I Pad mini and gave it to me.  I never dreamed in this world to be the owner of one of these.  How gracious of my very generous brother.  Thanks friends for your prayers,  Margie had another good night for which we are thankful.

No comments: