Sunday, April 7, 2013

Thank you

VERSE FOR THE DAY

1 Peter 3:10 
For He who would love life And see good days,Let him refrain his tongue from evil,And his lips from speaking deceit.

Few desire bad days, so how do you get good days?
By inviting Jesus into your life, this is what really pays.
Speech that is wholesome reveals a heart that is right,
Keep it that way and you'll have a more peaceful night.
Don't ever use deceit in your dealings down here,
God will reward you, because your heart is sincere.(RP)

We thank you for your faithful prayers.  Margie had a good night. We know this is because folks are praying.  We had a good day yesterday.  My brother dropped in for a snack and fellowship.  His work is very stressful so we appreciate prayer for his work also. I am dedicating more time to the Brazil book since I know I must get the copies to the publisher soon.  I appreciate your prayers for this too. We look forward to church today. 

No comments: