Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Hopeful

VERSE FOR THE DAY

Jeremiah 17:9
The heart is deceitful above all things,And desperately wicked;Who can know it?

The human heart hides sins galore, it's more than man can know,
Deceit and wickedness prevail, from their lives sins overflow.
There's only One who knows the heart, It is God who is in control,
And men can only find relief when their sins upon Jesus roll.

As I write this, Margie is still asleep. I hope she had a good night. We will know shortly.  Yesterday's events were "moving".  My brother called from his place of work, saying he was really sick and needed help.  The story is long but I will say, I got him to my doctor's office and thankfully received some relief.  He is in his hotel room doing much better.  Please pray for him on this very important mission he is on with the company.  And thanks as always for praying.

No comments: