Monday, April 8, 2013

Plans


VERSE FOR THE DAY

Psalm 27:14
Wait on the Lord;Be of good courage,
And He shall strengthen your heart;Wait, I say, on the Lord!

Waiting is such a boring thing I hear some say just now,
Because you never dreamed it so that God would this, allow.
Many things move speedily, in this nervous world down here,
But wait a minute my dear friend, I have a word of cheer.
Waiting for God to work things out is the best thing you can do,
He gives courage, strength, and a happy heart, especially for you.
(RP)

After a good day yesterday and a good night of rest, we are off and sort of running with the activities of this day.  The Brazil book will take priority.  I am sure I must finish it shortly in order to get in on the Christmas promotion program.  So I will have to be plenty involved the next few days.  Margie is a tremendous help to me on this. Thanks so much for praying.  

No comments: