Thursday, April 11, 2013

Get it done

VERSE FOR THE DAY

2 Corinthians 6:17 
Therefore come out from among them and be separate, says the Lord. Do not touch what is unclean, And I will receive you.

To be IN the world but not OF the world is what Christ commands today,
To do this one has to separate himself from worldly things, I say.
Touch not the unclean, and talk God's talk, in everything you do,
Strive to obey Him all your life, and your Master's will pursue.
What joy it is to hear Him say,I will receive you my child,
And realize through all of this, my Savior upon me has smiled.
(RP)

We have worked on the Brazil book for a long time.  It is all very enjoyable.  We realize now that it must be a new priority if we intend to get the process in motion for a December publication.  Even with this we may not get it done.  Please pray as we endeavor to comply with all the publisher guidelines (very detailed).  We had a pretty good night and look forward to the activities of the day.  May brother was much better yesterday after his scary episode on Tuesday.  Thanks for praying. 

No comments: