Wednesday, November 24, 2010

You mean -another dental visit?

Oh yes, today I get the crown "installed" on the tooth that was reconstructed after  the root canal.  It's a process isn't it?  I asked the dentist if I could get something cheaper than a gold crown.  NO, was his answer.  Ceramic -like crowns that are also durable, cost even more.   So I have invested in gold for this morning's visit to the dentist. Weather permitting Margie and I will drive to Stanwood to be with our son and daughter-in-law and grandchildren for Thanksgiving.  We are looking forward to that, BUT the weatherman says snow is coming perhaps today and tomorrow.  In the afternoon (Thanksgiving) this will moderate, he says.  If you view this before tomorrow please pray for a safe journey of about 50 miles to be with them.  We appreciate it.  Margie will be making some pies for the meal tomorrow.  We are happy she feels she can do it.

No comments: