Sunday, November 21, 2010

Ups and downs

It appears Margie's work on Friday left her pretty well washed out yesterday.  I must insist on doing some things she really wants to do. But we are encouraged by what she can do.  We just have to pace her steps more carefully.  I walked down to get the mail yesterday over treacherous ice and snow.  Margie watched every step I took praying I would not fall.  This morning, in a few minutes, I will be shoveling the snow out of our driveway so we can get the car out and get to church. There are snow drifts at least 2 ft. deep.  I am bundled up with plenty of clothing, because the northeast winds are blowing and THEY ARE COLD.  Wind chill now is 18 F.  It is supposed to snow.  We look forward to being able to be in church, IF our car can get down the hill into Ferndale this morning.  Thanks for praying.

No comments: