Saturday, November 20, 2010

Fierce winds and snow

As I write, the wind is whipping the dry snow into clouds.  We live at the end of the cul-de-sac and our driveway gets the "benefit" of all the drifting.  If we desire to get out of our driveway, I must shovel snow today.  I have done it many times.  I guess I am just a "chicken" when it comes to getting out into the cold.  Yesterday and today I will continue preparing for Donn Mogford's arrival to get help for his new position as West Coast Representative for Shepherds.  Margie and I are thankful for a warm house.  With over 40 mph winds blowing the furnace gets a lot of work.  It is below freezing now at 8 AM.  Margie did all the washing, folding and ironing yesterday.  I offered to help but she did it all.  We are grateful she CAN.  Thanks for praying.

No comments: