Wednesday, November 3, 2010

More dental work?

Well, it's my turn again.  After a tooth filling last week, my tooth starting aching.  Yesterday the dentist, after another X-ray and examination,scheduled me for a root canal (my second in two months). That will be next Tuesday. Margie had a pretty slow day yesterday after her early morning breathing problem. It left her pretty well "zapped".  Can you believe the weather in Ferndale? Today it will reach 64 degrees F. and right now the sun is shining brightly. I continue by letter writing and other communication with churches and pastors relative to our Shepherds ministry.  We appreciate so much your support especially for Margie. ( Gasp!!! - Margie just about had another problem as I was finishing this blog but we got it under control)

No comments: