Wednesday, August 16, 2017

XULON PRESS

But I say to you, love your enemies, bless those who curse you, do good to thosewho hate you, and pray for those who spitefully use you and persecute you,Matthew 4:44


Sometimes we find it work to pray and at other times it's joy,
But our verse today may bother some and definitely annoy.
We learn from this how to act when out of our comfort zone,
And certain things we like to do God does not condone.
So if you've experienced the negatives quoted in this verse,
Just begin to do it God's way and your fears He will disburse. (RP)

My brother first introduced me to Xulon Press when we published our first book. For some reason when an email add came to my box two days ago, I was impressed by its 80 % discount on publishing. We are pleased with the new deal and my brother Harold is such an encouragement in this with his help.  We are hoping we can offer the new book for Christmas. Please pray with us that all will work out for it to happen. Thanks for praying.

No comments: