Tuesday, August 1, 2017

OFFICE DUTY

The keeper of the prison did not look into anything that was under Joseph's authority, because the LORD was with him; and whatever he did, the LORD made it prosper.   Gen 39:23


Joseph's integrity is refreshing indeed as we see how he lived for the Lord,
Acting discreetly in all that he did with the keeper high marks were scored.
Joseph allowed God to control his life, and thus right decisions were made,
And the same will happen to you and me if the Lord in our life is displayed, (RP)

Because I am the only unemployed elder at church, I have the privilege of sitting at the church each Tuesday. It is a blessing to be in the same room where I sat for 18 years as pastor. I take advantage of the time doing the church prayer sheet, and working on other church-related duties. Sometimes, people drop in for a visit or help with something, and I am happy to be there. Thanks for praying. 


No comments: