Saturday, August 19, 2017

PREPARATION

Finally, all of you be of one mind, having compassion for one another; love as brothers, be tenderhearted, be courteous. I Peter 3:8

Brotherly loves comes hard for some but this is what we should do,
The Spirit of God gives help from within to do things we normally eschew.
Let's be of one mind for Jesus' sake and compassionately love today,

And you'll soon find out that this mode of life is surely the courteous way. (RP)

My plan for today is to get prepared for Sunday School class and next Tuesday's memorial service for Betty Honrud. Yesterday Margie and I went into town to get a few things. It was nice Margie could go with me. I took the wheelchair so we could go into the stores together. We can't believe the change of weather. We wonder if summer is ending now. We are amazed. Thanks for praying. 

No comments: