Saturday, August 5, 2017

RAWLIE HERE

Jeremiah 1:6-8  Then said I: "Ah, Lord God! Behold, I cannot speak, for I am a youth."7 But the Lord said to me: "Do not say, 'I am a youth,' For you shall go to all to whom I send you, And whatever I command you, you shall speak. 8 Do not be afraid of their faces, For I am with you to deliver you," says the Lord.


It seems excuses abound; we hesitate to follow God's command,
We think we're not able to do His will, though for us it was planned.
God comes and reprimands us when we claim we can't do His will, 
His orders are clear and make sense; if we disobey we go downhill.
Cheer up, and be not afraid, God will help you each step of the way,
When you obey His words, you'll be blessed and delivered every day.(RP)

Rawlie came last night, and will be with us another night. He is here to participate in the Golay farewell program at our church tomorrow. The temperature moderated a bit yesterday and was not as hot as previous days, Today seems to be the same thing. Rawlie and I will go to Starbucks for some breakfast fellowship. Margie will do her regular Saturday morning call to a dear friend. The rest of the day I will be making final adjustments to my Sunday School study in Joshua and morning message. Thanks for praying 

No comments: