Tuesday, June 13, 2017

WHEEL BEARING

Jer 29:11-13  For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the LORD, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope. Then you will call upon Me and go and pray to Me, and I will listen to you.And you will seek Me and find Me, when you search for Me with all your heart

Oh what a blessing contained in these words written so long ago,
To read that our Lord is thinking of us is something we need to know.
His desire for us is peace indeed and for sure no evil for us,
He desires a future filled with hope and that certainly is a plus.
He exhorts us to call upon Him in prayer and He promises a listening ear,
And all who truly call upon Him, yes, He will gladly hear.(RP)

When we had the regular maintenance done on the car yesterday, I explained to the mechanic that the warning light on the car indicated something I was not able to understand. Thank the Lord for modern technology. The car's computer detected a front rights wheel bearing is defective and needs replacing.  Last year the left side gave out. I guess it is the age of the car. So at noon the car goes in the garage for that repair. I will be at the church this morning. Thanks for praying. 

No comments: