Tuesday, June 6, 2017

CHURCH DUTY AND MISSIONARY MEETING

Psalm 34:1  I will bless the Lord at all times;

His praise shall continually be in my mouth.



We spend so much time on and forget to thank the Lord.
We better forget ourselves and try something unexplored.
The Lord deserves our thanks so let's learn to practice it,
Begin right now, and to the Lord your thanks transmit.
When you learn to praise the Lord for all He's done for you,
You'll learn that it happens continually and is certainly fun to pursue.(RP)

I will sit at the church this morning, in case someone comes in and I can help them or pray with them. I know that the Beyerlin family is coming to give a photo of Ione for our memorial program. This afternoon we attend Missionary Meeting, then go home for the rest of the evening. Thanks for praying. 

No comments: