Sunday, June 18, 2017

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY

No temptation has overtaken you except such as is common to man;but God is faithful, who will not allow you to be tempted beyond what you are able, but with the temptation will also make the way of escape, that you may be able to bear it.(1 Cor 10:13)


When temptations hit me Lord, I am desperately in need of you,
And I acknowledge my pure weakness and I don't know what to do. 
But in Your Word you tell me that these things are common to all, 
So I come to you dear Jesus and before your feet I fall.
And quickly I learn a good lesson for me on this special day, 
With my temptation you make an escape, and I worship You and pray.(RP)

We trust that this will be a great day for all of you. I have the privilege of preaching this morning. We go to a place about 35 miles south of here, to meet our family for lunch. Our grandson Benny is back from his 6 months mission tour and we are looking forward to seeing him. Thanks for praying.

No comments: