Tuesday, June 27, 2017

CHANGE OF PACE

I will sing of the mercies of the Lord forever; with my mouth will I make known Your faithfulness to all generations. Psalm 89:1

Even though we may not sing, our hearts sing praises to Him,
He is near us all the time and with Him hope never grows dim.
We pledge to speak to others of His wonderful grace to us,
And be ready always this very important issue to discuss.(RP)

Now with no Friday Bible classes until September, I started working again on our Shepherd's book. Last night we even together came up with a name for it. We are pleased. Now I must get the remaining chapters to the kind person, Laurel Hicks, who is editing for us. Maybe if all goes well, we can find a publisher who will not charge an arm and a leg, and get it to the public before Christmas. Thanks for praying about this with us.  

No comments: